Anuncios de universidades alemanas
Anuncios de universidades alemanas
Power and Data Engineering –
New Master’s Program at Offenburg University -
Starting Fall 2017
Get ready for shaping the future energy sector!
The energy sector faces huge challenges:
Growing energy demand, more distributed and renewable energy sources, less centralized and fossile sources, …
The energy sector is becoming more complex:
Liberalized energy markets with more stakeholders, more systems and new technologies to manage and to interconnect, …
The solution - Power & Data Engineering:
Managing the growing complexity needs a combination of profound power system understanding and modern IT and data engineering methods – exactly what you obtain by studying M.Sc. Power and Data Engineering
Become part of Offenburg University’s Graduate School:
- Accredited, application-oriented degree programs with excellent career opportunities
- English-taught classes, with a small student-teacher ratio and hands-on instruction
- Well-equipped laboratories and facilities
- Comprehensive, individual services for international students
- Safe and friendly environment with easy access to Europe's tourist attractions
For more information, please see our website: www.hs-offenburg.de/pde
Hasta: 25 mayo 2017
Boost your international career in Germany with the Esslingen MBA
“Gracias al MBA logré tener el cargo que siempre había soñado, tengo amigos alrededor del mundo ocupando cargos de primer nivel en compañías muy importantes y logré desarrollar habilidades que me han ayudado a relacionarme con la gente de una mejor manera.”
-Federico Patino, MBA 2012, Sales Manager, Festo Perú
“Gracias a el programa de MBA yo tengo mejores posibilidades en mi carrera y también tengo una visión mas amplia del mundo de los negocios. En lo personal, me enamore de Alemania, tanto asi que ahora vivo en Stuttgart y esto a mejorado mis condiciones de vida.”
- Luis Felipe Murcia Muñoz, MBA 2015, Customer & Sales Channel Management Specialist, Festo Germany
THE ESSLINGEN MBA: YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Our MBA is designed for bachelor graduates from STEM subjects with management ambitions. It enhances your technical skills with a wide range of managerial and cross-disciplinary knowledge from
- operations & supply chain management,
- marketing, strategy & leadership,
- finance & business planning.
The close relationship of the Esslingen MBA to the industry enables you to apply the theory you learn in the classroom to real-life situations in industrial companies. Courses include lectures, workshops and team projects: hands-on learning activities include company visits and real case studies. In addition, you have the opportunity to specialize your choice of management area during your mandatory master's thesis in the industry. Personal coaching seminars assist you to hone your business etiquette.
Hasta:08 mayo 2017
¡Estudia una Ingeniería en inglés y aprende alemán en la FHWS!
En la FHWS-Universidad de Ciencias Aplicadas Wurzburgo-Schweinfurt garantizamos una formación académica de excelencia, la cual es reconocida a nivel internacional. Nuestra universidad cuenta con una oferta educativa de vanguardia, orientada a la puesta en práctica de los conocimentos. Ésta incluye 40 programas académicos en diez facultades. Los más de 9 mil estudiantes se reparten en los campus de Wurzburgo y Schweinfurt en el norte de Baviera, en Alemania.
¡Estudia en Alemania en inglés!
- Business and Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Logistics (B.Eng.)
- Mechatronics (B.Eng)
- International Management (B.A.)
· Estudia en inglés y aprende también alemán
- Programas sin costo, subsidiados por el Gobierno alemán
- En 7 semestres, incluyendo prácticas profesionales en grandes empresas alemanas
- Modelo educativo apegado a la práctica
- Equipos de trabajo internacionales
- Apoyo por parte del equipo i-Campus
- Perspectivas laborales ideales en Alemania y a nivel internacional
- Un certificado alemán reconocido internacionalmente
Juan Pablo Juárez Castro, M.A.
Manager Regional para Europa Occidental y Latinoamérica
Tel.: +49 931 3511-8313
University of Applied SciencesWürzburg-Schweinfurt
97070 Wurzburgo, Alemania
Hasta: 15 mayo 2017
Freie Universität Berlin International Summer and Winter University (FUBiS)
FUBiS is an intensive academic program through which students can earn credits that may be counted toward their degrees at their home institutions. FUBiS sessions run for 3 to 6 weeks and take place both in summer and winter.
The FUBiS summer program 2017 takes place in two terms:
Each term may be taken separately. Students can choose between subject courses (mostly taught in English) and German language courses.
The subject courses are offered within the fields of Architecture, Art history, Politics, Law, History, Media Studies, Economics, Literature, Philosophy, Film, and Music. In Term II and III, the subject courses may be combined with each other or with a semi-intensive German language course.
The German language courses are offered on up to five different levels of proficiency and take place as semi-intensive (3-4 days per week) or intensive (5 days per week) classes. The semi-intensive courses in Term II and III may be combined with a subject course.
Field trips are an integral part of all our courses. In addition, FUBiS offers excursions to the Berlin Reichstag and aRiver Boat Tour through Downtown Berlin as well as day and weekend trips to Lübeck, Dresden, and Leipzig.
For further information on the FUBiS program, tuition, registration, housing, and scholarships please visit www.fubis.org or contact email@example.com.
Hasta: 15 mayo 2017
Start your MBA programme in Germany at Kempten University of Applied Sciences
Are you looking for an accredited MBA study course in Germany, which will support you in your international career? The Kempten MBA International Business Management & Leadership is highly application-oriented and enables you a sustainable development of your personal leadership skills.
With up to an intake of 50 students per year, the MBA International Business Management & Leadership is also one of the largest MBA programmes in Germany and has been successfully carried out for 15 years now.
- International EPAS accreditation by the European Foundation for Management Education (EFMD)
- Full-time (one year) or Part-time (two years)
- Tracks: General Management, International Supply Chain Management, International Sales Management, Organisational Transformation
- Language: English
- International students share all classes with German students
- Target group: Engineers and IT specialists
- Start: September or March
- After graduation: degree holders obtain a one year work permit in Germany.
- Application deadline: June 30 (winter term), December 30 (summer term)
- Fees: € 16,900 (no scholarships available)
Through the international focus of the Kempten MBA programme, you are perfectly equipped to successfully perform in an international business environment or apply for a job in one of Germany’s world market leading companies. The stay abroad in South Africa is an integral part of your study. There, you have the chance to discover new cultures and establish international contacts.
With its location in the Alps and its proximity to the booming Munich area, the Kempten Professional School is a special place offering a unique combination of professional and personal development as well as a multitude of career opportunities in one the most admired natural environments of the world.
Hasta: 25 abril 2017
Apply now for the international Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken, Germany
The Europa-Institut at Saarland University is the second oldest institution of its kind in Europe. For more than six decades, the Europa-Institut has been excellently educating young academics from all over the world in European and international law.
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Five modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-5 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2017. More information on www.europainstitut.de
Hasta:31 marzo 2017
International Master in Project Management & Data Science at the University of Applied Sciences Berlin (HTW)
The HTW Berlin is the first university in Germany to offer an English-language, four-semester International Master Programme in Project Management & Data Science. Contemporary industry developments require staff with the ability to manage high-level projects and the capacity to analyse and interpret large quantities of data. The master programme equips you with this skill set.
HTW Berlin graduates are ranked repeatedly among the best by the personnel managers of the largest German companies. The university is based in one of the most interesting cities in the world and actively contributes to its dynamism. The city is home to people from 195 different cultures and countries giving it a unique and diverse profile.
- 2 year program
- Taught in English / no German required
- Balance of Project Management and Data Analysis skills
- Interactive, practice-oriented teaching, cooperations with world-leading companies included
- “All-round Care Package”
- Programme starts: October 2017
- Application Deadline: 15 July 2017
For application instructions, tuition fees, and further information please visit our website at http://mpmd.htw-berlin.de/or contact our programme office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Hasta:1 junio 2017
Invest in your international career with a master’s programme at the University of Cologne
Are you interested in:
- English taught master's programmes in business, economics and/or social sciences
- Study in an open minded and vibrant city with no tuition fees
- Combining theoretical research methods with practical training
- International course experiences in intercultural study groups
- Opportunity of term abroad at one of 125 academic partners worldwide
- Excellent career perspectives
Then study in Cologne!
As a student of the WiSo Faculty you benefit from an approach that is based on theory and methods, combining both research and teaching with practical elements. The teaching at our faculty has benefited from many years of experience in working with companies and visiting lecturers from different professional fields. Many of the visiting lecturers are professionals and managers who bring important industry experience to the programmes, resulting in sector-specific, up-to-date programme content for our students. This ensures that the programmes reflect the real world and that they thus combine the practical and the theoretical, whilst also promoting knowledge-sharing between you the student and companies.
The master’s programmes are generally provided in English language. A term abroad is possible at one of 125 academic partners worldwide. If your international career is your main focus, you can choose between five double master programmes and the CEMS Master’s in International Management
As the University of Cologne is state-funded, there are no tuition fees, just a biannual “semester contribution” of slightly more than 250 euros, which includes the semester ticket for public transport throughout North Rhine-Westphalia.
So, with us, you can invest in an excellent education – and your future – without paying a fortune.
Look, what our students have to say in this video and see you soon in Cologne :-)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our team of WiSo Student Services:
+49 221 4708818
Meister-Ekkehart-Str. 1, D-50931 Cologne
Hasta:1 mayo 2017
Focus on Climate! Join our M.Sc. program “Integrated Climate System Sciences”!
The School of Integrated Climate System Sciences (SICSS) at Universität Hamburg, is the only Graduate School which provides you the unique opportunity to combine your study of observing, modeling and predicting the earth system with studies in economics and social sciences. As a result, you will be well prepared for a career as a climate expert!
SICSS offers you a well-structured study program with an internationally recognized Master of Science. You will study with students and renowned scientists from around the world. SICSS offers coursework in the fields of natural, social and economic sciences.
At present, the program allows the specialization in one of following three tracks:
• Physics of the climate system;
• biogeochemistry of the climate system;
• climate related economics and social sciences.
All courses are held in English. Class size is limited to 20 students.
Application period is annually 15 February – 31 March; the program starts every year in October. Interested in this high quality Master`s program? For further information, please visit www.sicss.de or contact Katja Grannis at email@example.com.
Hasta:15 marzo 2017
Master Tax Policy and Tax Administration - Call for Applications
The Master´s programme in Tax Policy and Tax Administration is a 15-month executive MA programme with a focus on the Global South. It is designed for experienced tax officials, policy-makers and tax practitioners, who wish to acquire expertise in taxation and obtain an internationally recognised graduate degree in the field. The teaching encompasses concepts and theories in the subject areas of Public Finance, Tax Legislation, Applied Tax Policy, and Tax Administration. The programme is unique for its interdisciplinary and developmental perspective. It takes into account both strategic and operational aspects, using a primarily project-based and applied approach.
Students can expect to acquire the expertise and skills necessary to fulfilling management positions in various public institutions such as ministries of finance, revenue administrations and other institutions relating to public finance.
The Berlin Professional School is the Berlin School of Economics and Law's institute for continuing education. We are committed to capacity building and explicitly welcome students from all continents.
Application start: 15 November 2016
Application deadline: 31 March 2017
For more information, please visit our website or contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.mba-berlin.de/en/master-programmes/ma-tax-policy-and-tax-administration/
Hasta:15 marzo 2017
Master Studies in Berlin - Developing Leadership Competence - Together!
As Europe's most vibrant metropolis, Berlin is a dynamic and inspiring place to live and study. The Berlin School of Economics and Law (HWR Berlin) is not only one of Germany´s largest Universities of Applied Sciences but also a pioneer in launching the MBA degree in Germany. Since 1992 more than 1.600 MBA students have successfully graduated from the HWR Berlin. From our very first MBA courses, we have maintained a reputation for innovation and excellence. Meanwhile, we offer a variety of international master´s programs, which are all accredited.
- 15-month full-time programme, start in September
- Taught in English
- For graduates with a minimum of 3 years of postgraduate work experience
- Strong focus on leadership skills
- Pathways: European Management, European-Asian Management, Transatlantic Management
- Study visits to Asia, USA, Europe
- Career development service
- Tuition fee: € 17.800
- Internationally recognised postgraduate degree: Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- 15-month full-time programme, start in September
- Taught in English
- For prospective students with an undergraduate degree and 1 year of work experience
- Study visit to Kingston Business School in London
- Opportunity to spend a semester studying abroad at one of our partner universities
- Tuition Fee: € 12.900
- Benefit from the international experiences in both study places: Berlin and Chengdu
- Full-time 4-terms study programme, start in October
- Taught in English
- Double degree available on request
- Tuition Fee: € 9.800
For more information see: www.mba-berlin.de
Hasta:30 abril 2017