Then come to BTU and study between Dresden and Berlin at our young Technical University in Brandenburg!
- 13 English language study programmes (Bachelor, Master, PhD)
- Preparatory Programmes like the „Bridge to Studies“ (1 year or 1 semester of German, entry level B1 or B2)
- Almost 70 study programmes in total, at 6 faculties and 3 campuses
- International Joint and Double Degrees
- Excellent research facilities and study environements: ateliers, libraries and laboratories
- Small groups, an excellent staff-student ratio, accessible professors
- No tuition fees! – The semester fee includes a semester ticket for the public transportation of the whole region
- A high diversity campus – over 2100 students from more than 100 countries
- Incredible living conditions: low cost of living, available and affordarable apartments also in the city centre
- Over 1900 hours of sunshine!
Curious? Learn more on our website: www.b-tu.de/en/international
HERE you can apply in 3 steps.
15th January for the summer semester (start on 1st April)
15th July for the winter semester (start on 1st October)
Doctoral studies: no deadline
All dates & deadlines can be found HERE.
Be curious, be unique. BECOME A PART OF THE BTU-FAMILY!