Base de datos de becas – DAAD + otras
Aquí encuentras la información más actualizada sobre nuestras becas y convocatorias abiertas. Para poder presentar este tipo de información a la mayor brevedad posible a nivel mundial, los detalles se ofrecen en inglés. No obstante, a fin de resolver todas tus dudas y preguntas tienes la opción de reservar una asesoría gratuita en nuestro Centro de Información, la cual será completamente en español.
Research Grants – Doctoral Programmes in Germany • DAAD
The aim of this grant programme is to support doctoral projects in Germany.
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
- individual projects under the supervision of a university teacher or academic adviser
- participation in a structured doctoral study programme
Duration of the funding
- a maximum of four years; the length of the grant is decided by a selection committee and depends on the project in question and the applicant's work schedule.
- Grants are initially awarded for a maximum of one year. Extensions depend on whether the selection committee considers the previous award period to have been successfully completed.
- For doctoral projects in Germany that require several years of research, research phases outside Germany can be supported if these are critical for the successful completion of the doctoral degree. Planned stays must be specified in the application in the work and time schedule and should not exceed a quarter of the anticipated total funding period.
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of:
euros 850.- for graduates,
euros 1,200.- for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- One-off research allowance
- monthly rent subsidy
- monthly allowance for accompanying family members
- Payment of course fees for the online language course "Deutsch-Uni Online (DUO)" (www.deutsch-uni.com) for six months after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter
- if necessary: Language course (2, 4 or 6 months) before the start of the research stay; the DAAD decides whether to fund the grant holder's participation and for how long depending on language skills and project. If a language course scholarship is granted and the working language at the host institute is German, participation is compulsory.
- Allowance for a personally chosen German language course during the grant period
- Reimbursement of the fees for the TestDaF test which has either been taken in the home country after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter or in Germany before the end of the funding period
- As an alternative to the TestDaF for scholarship holders who have taken a language course beforehand: the fee for a DSH examination taken during the scholarship period may be reimbursed.
The most important selection criteria:
- a convincing and well-planned research project or course of continuing education
- academic achievements